NO Normally Open Switch
These machine safety sensors fulfill the latest requirements based on the new safety standards, EN ISO 13849 and EN 62061. Our selection N.O./N.O. magnetic safety sensors are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials to fit any application.
Rectangular & Cylindrical Normally Open Magnetic Machine Safety Sensors Features:
- Two Safety Contacts
- Housing Types: Stainless Steel and Plastic
- Ferrous Material Mounting
Explore Our NO Normally Open Machine Safety Sensor Switches
Machine Safety Sensor Options for N.O./N.O. Contact Configurations
Rectangular Magnetic Normally Open Safety SensorsOur rectangular magnetic safety sensors are available with different cable lengths, LED indication, and PLC control contact.
- UL and FDA approved
- IP 69K
- Stainless steel housing type
- Available with standard and custom length cables
Magnetic Machine Safety SensorsOur magnetic machine safety sensors are dual reed style with an operating life of over 2 million cycles. Most sensors are of the coded magnet style, which means they are constructed with anti-manipulation reeds that make it difficult to defeat with a standard magnet. This helps prevent unauthorized entry into a dangerous area.
Cylindrical Magnetic Normally Open Safety SensorsCylindrical sensors are available in plastics, ideal for high-temperature applications.
- IP67 rating
- 12mm, 18mm, and 30mm options
- Optional PLC control contact
- Optional LED indicator
- Nickel-plated and stainless steel M18 options available via RFQ
Machine Safety Sensor Application UsesMany machine safety sensor styles feature connector models which make change out in the case of damage, a very simple proposition.
- Food grade (FDA approved) sensors and magnets are also available for the food processing industry.
- Hygienic magnets are made with no sharp edges where contamination can hide.
- These magnets combined with FDA approved sensors can be subjected to wash down at 250 psi and 100°C.
Prevent injuries with a compact magnetic bread slicer safety sensor.
Decentralize safety circuits with an M18 magnetic thermo forming machine sensor. magnetic machine safety sensor options include RFID and Atex safety sensor solutions.