M30 Magnetic Safety Sensors, ATEX Rated, 671271 Stainless Series
Total Price: $607.32 (607.32/ea)
Magnetically operated, 2 pole safety sensors in an M30 cylindrical design. These are stainless steel sensors with stainless cable glands. They are built for ATEX applications. Please refer to the data sheet for proper zone and protection selection. Available with standard and custom length cables (please contact us for a quote). Various sensing distances and mountings are available (please see Operating Instructions for magnet selection and mounting).
- Cable Type: UL Registration PVC
- Cable Length: 1 Meter
- Ex-Version: Intrinsically Safe with Potential Clamp
- Footprint: M30x52.8mm
- 3 Mounting Nuts Provided
- Contact Configuration: NO / NO
- IP68 10 bar
- Material: Stainless / Brass
- Operating Temperature: Refer to Data Sheet
- Switching Voltage: 24VDC/AC
- Switching Current: 0.5A
- 1 Meter UL Cable PVC
No drawing files are available for this product.